Friday, March 13, 2009

Brilladelphia - Barbie L Word

In case you hadn't heard, one of television's great abortions, The L Word, has recently ended its reign of terror. And in case I haven't made it clear, I hate that show. Hate. It makes me want to keep a stock of ipecac in my pocket so that I can spontaneously projectile vomit at the mere mention of the show, just to make a point.

Because it is that godawful. Rather than ramble on in an anti-L-Word rampage, let me just share this video. After watching the first season of the show, which merely foreshadowed the suckage sh*tstorm that was to come, a friend and I decided we clearly needed to make an L-Word parody using only dolls.

Well, being much more about sh*t talking than about action, we didn't. But these folks did. And it is amazing. And if you're still wondering what could have formed the smoldering turd of my hatred for The L Word, you need only watch the video to understand. Because, my friends, watching this video...

is exactly like watching an episode of The L Word. And just as NSFW.



Now imagine it with more melodrama, whinier actors, and less script, and you'll pretty much get my drift.

2 comments:

  1. That Bette Barbie is not nearly as hot as Real Bette, though.

    ReplyDelete